Phone: (418)-525-4444 ext. 52696
PhD student in epidemiology
Research Advisor: France Légaré, MD, PhD, Full Professor, Canadian Research Chair in Shared Decision Making and Knowledge Translation, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval.
- Advanced Masters degree in Public Health Methodology at the Free University of Brussels (Belgium) from 2011 to 2012. Dissertation: Determinants of pregnancy complications in Wallonia.
- Doctor of Medecine degree at the Faculty of Health Sciences of Cotonou (Benin) from 1999 to 2006. Thesis: Factors related to the behaviour of the populations of Vossa-Kpodji in Cotonou as regards cholera in 2006.
- High School degree (Mathematics and Physics) at the Secondary School of Gbégamey (Benin) from 1992 to 1999.
- Medical doctor and field epidemiologist at Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Medical doctor in charge of HIV treatment at the National Program to fight against AIDS (Benin).
- Hospital practitioner at Mênontin Hospital (Benin).
- Interventions to improve adoption of shared decision making
- Measurement of shared decision making
- Knowledge translation
- Aging and health
- Relocation of the frail elderly
- The graphical approach to causal inference
Effect of housing resources on the decision-making process about the relocation of the frail elderly.