Tel. (418) 663-5690
PhD student in Community Health
Research Advisor: Dr. France Légaré, MD, PhD, Professor, Canada Research Chair in Shared Decision Making and Knowledge Translation, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval.
Co-Advisor: Maman Joyce Dogba, Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval.
Department of Community Health, Faculty of Nursing, Université Laval
Population Health and Optimal Health Practices Research Group, CHU de Québec Research Centre
- Masters in Public Health, Université Laval, Quebec (2014).
- Masters in Public Health, Health Community Projects Management, Dakar University, Senegal (2008).
- Three-year University Diploma (Bachelor) of Social Work, National School of Social Work, Dakar, Senegal (2003).
- Planning, programming and research agent, Gaspésie-îles-de-la-Madeleine Health and Social Services Agency (2014).
- Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) officer, Counterpart International, Senegal (2007-2011).
- Team leader, Africare Senegal, non-governmental organization (2006-2007).
- Community development agent, Africare Senegal (2004-2006).
- Shared decision making
- Patient decision aids
- Health care services organization
Analysis of factors affecting the implementation of an interprofessional model of shared decision making for home care teams working with elderly people with loss of autonomy.
Actes du 4e colloque étudiant 2015