Phone: (418)-525-4444 / 52402
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research advisor: France Légaré, MD, PhD, Professor, Canada Research Chair in Shared Decision Making and Knowledge Translation Tier 1.
- PhD in Public health and Health Services Research – Acute stroke management performance, Research advisors Pr AM Schott et du Pr N Nighoghossian, HesPeR, EDISS, Lyon 1 university, France (2015-2017)
- MD specialized in public health – Methodologist and research coordinator, Pôle IMER, Hospices Civils de Lyon, France (2011-2016)
- Public Health resident, Hospices Civils de Lyon, France (2005-2011)
- Master in public health – Evaluation and clinical research - Impact of care organozation on quality of life in patients with cystic fibrosis – case of intravenous antibiotic treatments, research advisor: Dr S Touzet, Lyon 1 university, France (2007-2008)
- Master in public health –Paris XI university (2005-2006)
- Patient centered care
- Shared Decision Making
- Health services research
- Knowledge translation
- Young investigator award, European Stroke Conference, Venice, Italy, 2016.
- Best poster award, annual congress of the francophone international clinical epidemiology network (RECIF), Aarhus, Danemark, 2015.
- Best poster award, Cancéropôle Lyon Rhône-Alpes-Auvergne (CLARA) scientific days, Lyon, France, 2010.
- Grant for Master’s degree from the French national health insurance Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés (CNAMTS), 2007-2008.
Involvement with research team
- ÉQUIpes Patients, Proches aidants, Soignants (ÉQUIPPS) en Groupes de Médecine Familiale (GMF) : ÉQUIPPS-GMF. We will develop in this project a model for collaboration between patients and families, administrators, general practitioners and researchers to generate patient-centered research and quality improvment projects in family pratice groups.