Phone: (418) 663-5922
- Project coordinator
- Research management
- Data collection and analysis
- Document drafting
- Knowledge Transfer Research Network KT-Canada, site coordinator for Quebec
- Project coordinator. Tissue Engineering Laboratory, Enfant-Jésus Hospital (university-affiliated hospital), Quebec (2006-2009).
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Saint-Hyacinthe, Université de Montréal: Basic and clinical applications of tissue engineering: reconstruction of equine cartilage.
- PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology (PhD), Université Laval: Study of the role of the leucine-zipper protein kinase ZPK / DLK / MUK in differentiating epithelial cells
- Master's degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology (MSc), Université Laval: Study of the role of the leucine-zipper protein kinase DLK in the terminal differentiation of human epidermal keratinocytes
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Biology, Université de Québec at Trois-Rivières
- EXACKTE2: Exploiting the clinical consultation as a knowledge transfer and exchange environment (2008-2011)
- Coordination of the activities of the team
- PEGASUS: Personalized genomics for prenatal aneuploidy screening using maternal blood
- DECISION+2: A shared decision-making training for health professionals regarding use of antibiotics for acute respiratory tract infections