Phone: (418) 781-1414
- Full clinical professor, Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Université Laval
- Director (clinical), Practice-Based Research Network of Université Laval
- M. Sc. candidate in "International Masters for health leadership", McGill University
- Vice president, Quebec Medical Association
- Family physician, La Cité Médicale Charlesbourg
- Member of Réseau-1 Québec
Research interests :
- Management of "Practice based research networks (PBRN)"
- Implementation of patient-centred care in first line care
- Shared decision making
- Knowledge translation
- First line care management
After graduating from Laval University in 2012, Dre Isabelle Samson first practiced family medicine in a remote region, at CSSS de l’Hématite, in Fermont. There, she was the president of CMDP. She came back to Quebec City in July 2014 and now practices in office at La Cité Médicale Charlesbourg. A masters candidate in the program "International Masters for Health Leadership" at McGill University's Desautels Faculty of Management, she hopes to improves public health care in Quebec.
Dre Samson is a member of Quebec Medical Association's Board of Directors since 2013 and is specifically interested in organizing care and promoting social and population responsibility among family physicians in Quebec.
She is also a full clinical professor since 2013 and directs the clinical division of the Practice-Based Research Network (PBRN) of Université Laval. She therefore acts in knowledge translation, so that first line care research can actually translate into real improvements in patients’ care.