Third year residency training in clinician scholar program
- Director: Dr. France Légaré, MD, PhD, Professor, Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Shared Decision Making and Knowledge Translation. Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval.
- Co-director: Holly Witteman PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Family and Emergency Medicine and Office of Education and Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval.
- Postgraduate family medicine residency program, Université Laval (2015-2018)
- Summer research, Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal (IRCM) (2012)
- Doctor of medicine (MD), Université de Montréal (2011-2015)
- Master’s degree in nutrition, Université Laval (2010-2012)
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, Université Laval (2006-2009)
- Patient-physician collaboration
- Implementation of evidence-based medicine
- Preventive lifestyle medicine
- Patient implication in healthcare decisions
- Physical activity promotion by primary care physicians.