- Masters in Biostatistics at University of Abomey Calavi (Benin), 2016. Project: Optimal ratio of continuous to categorical variables for stepwise logistic regression
- Masters in Demography, Option: Population Health, at University of Abomey Calavi, 2012. Project: Determinants of contraceptive use in urban areas: example of Cotonou (Benin)
- Masters in Management of Environment and Public Health at University of Abomey Calavi in 2008. Project: Biomedical waste management – CNHU HKM of Cotonou
- University degree: Statistical Methods in Epidemiology (Regression), Université Bordeaux Segalen (France), 2007
- University degree: Statistical Methods in Health Sciences at Université Bordeaux Segalen (France), 2006
- Engineering Diploma in Medical Imaging at University of Abomey Calavi; Project: Biometric profile of the fetus in Benin (2004).
Practitioner in medical imaging from 2006 to 2016 at the National University Hospital Centre (CNHU HKM Cotonou)
Independent biostatistician associated with research scientists at the Faculty of Health Sciences of Cotonou (FSS), the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Parakou, the National Institute of Medico Sanitary (INMES) and the National Hospital and University (CNHU - HKM Cotonou) from 2008 to 2016
Medical statistics teacher for Masters and Bachelors students, INMES, in 2016
Medical statistics teacher for Bachelors students, ENAFISAR, from 2013 to 2014
Human physiology teacher, HNAUB, 2015.
- Systematic reviews
- Knowledge transfer
- Shared decision making
- Diabetes and shared decision making