- Preparatory Classes for Graduate Schools of Engineering, majoring in mathematics and physics. Oujda, Morocco. (2013-2015)
- State Engineer Diploma in Statistics and Applied Economics. National Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics, Rabat, Morocco. (2015-2018)
- M.Sc in Statistics. Laval University, Quebec, Canada. (2018-2020)
-Data Analyst at High Commission for Planning (HCP), Oujda, Morocco
-Data analyst at Ministry of Economy and Finance, Rabat, Morocco
-Teaching assistant at Laval University
-Consultant at Laval University’s Statistical Consultation Service.
-Research assistant at Laval University
Bourses et distinctions
- Research Scholarship (2018)
- Merit scholarships - Moroccan-Quebec Agreement (2019)
- Merit scholarships for foreign students (2019)
- Data processing, analysis, modeling and interpretation.
- Programming Language R, SAS and Python.