Phone: 418-525-4444 ext. 52696
Associate Professor, Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University
Head of the Health Economics Axis, GATE-LSE (UMR 5824 CNRS)
Visiting Researcher (2011-2012) KT-ETMIS Axis, CHUQ Research Centre, Université Laval; Canada Research Chair in Shared Decision Making and Knowledge Translation,
Knowledge Translation and Health Technology Assessment (KT HTA)
- Post-doc CHEPA (Center for Health Economics and Policy Analysis), McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Supervisor Prof. Amiram GAFNI. Post-doc grant from ARC (Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer).
- PhD in Economics, Physician–patient agency relationship: Advisors Pr. Marie-ODILE CARRERE (Université Claude Bernard, Lyon 1) and Pr. Pierre GARROUSTE (Université Lumière, Lyon 2). PhD grant from the National League Against Cancer. Lumière Lyon 2 University, France.
- Diplôme d'Études Approfondies en Économie de la Production et de l'Organisation Industrielle, Mention: Bien, Université Lumière Lyon 2, France.
- Master's in Economics, Industrial Organization, Lumière Lyon 2 University, France.
- Health economics
- The process of eliciting healthcare users' preferences
- Healthcare users' information and decision making
- Shared decision making in the medical encounter
- Information seeking behaviors
- Decision aids
- "Treatment decision-making study in breast cancer" Project conducted with the Hamilton Supportive Cancer Care Research Unit (Canada), McMaster University, the Health Economics Axis of GATE-LSE and the Oncology Rhône-Alps Network. Project funded by the Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique National (2002).
- "What role for the cancer patient in treatment decision-making? Development and evaluation of shared decision making in early-stage breast cancer." Project funded by the French National Health Authority (2003).
- "Eliciting women's preferences for HRT using discrete choice experiment." Project funded by the Fondation de France (2005), INSERM and DREES_MIRE (2006). Co-advisor for Florence Nguyen (PhD candidate, 2005-2008).
- "Eliciting early-stage breast cancer patients' preferences. Information and participation analysis during the disease management process." Project conducted with Christine Durif-Bruckert (GRePS EA 4163) and funded by the National League Against Cancer (2007).
- "Local medical management versus centralized technical support: organization and patient preference analysis." Project conducted with Valérie Button (Coactis EA 4161, Lumière Lyon 2 University) and funded by the National League Against Cancer (2011)