Tel.: (418) 663-5924
Masters student in community health
Research advisor: France Légaré, MD, PhD, Full Professor, Canada Research Chair in Shared Decision Making and Knowledge Translation, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval.
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval
Population Health and Optimal Health Practices Research Group, CHU de Québec Research Centre.
- Masters in public health (with dissertation) at Université Laval (in progress).
- Masters in medical imaging at the Polytechnique d’Abomey-Calavi (Bénin) from 2010 to 2013, specializing in obstetrical-gynecological abdominal and soft tissue ultrasounds. Dissertation: Hepatic steatosis and nutritional status in Beninese adults of 25 years and over.
- Medical sonographer at the Sainte Thérèse de l’Enfant Jésus Health Centre (Benin).
- Manager of Ultrasound Services / Humanitarian Sonographer at the Lamakouet Medical Relief Centre with LAFED (NGO, Côte d’Ivoire).
- Technician responsible for operationalizing medical imaging at the Centre de Recherche en Santé (Benin).
- Prenatal screening for Down syndrome
- Shared decision making
- Decision aids
- Knowledge translation
The main objective of the PEGASUS research project is to understand the determinants of behaviours relating to the use of decision aids in the context of prenatal screening for Down syndrome, with the goal of implementing training for healthcare professionals and promoting shared decision making.